Getting very anxious...

Options
PhillipP
PhillipP Registered Posts: 20 Dedicated contributor 🦉
...because I can't find any work.

Just have Spreadsheets and AP2 to complete and then I will have completed level 3 but am worried that all I'll have to show for it is another piece of paper and no income.

I have been working part-time as a bookkeeper for a charity for over 3 years and I haven't been paid during that time. But they have financed all of the AAT training. Previously completed the City & Guilds Computerised Accounts (Level 3) in 2009.

I have over 15 years bookkeeping and finance experience and went for an interview last Friday for the role of temporary part-time bookkeeper but it was given to somebody else and I haven't been able to find out why. I thought the idea of temping was to get in there, roll your sleeves up and get stuck in and demonstrate your skills and strengths to both the company and the agency in the hope of gaining offers of other employment or a full-time role.

I have around 6 weeks until I complete level 3 and really need an offer of employment: part-time or full-time, contract or temporary - but paid!

It is so infuriating applying for 100's of jobs and sitting around waiting for the phone to ring.
Privacy Policy