Finally MAAT!

adiba
adiba Registered Posts: 53 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi guys,

Just a quick post to share my goods news...finally MAAT! Been abit of a long haul but got there in the end! Not a regular on the forums but I do have a quick peek now and then and I definitely have picked up some great advice from reading other people's posts so thank you!

And for everyone else who is still studying and working towards MAAT, I wish you luck and can honestly say it is worth all the hard work! :001_smile:

Comments

• T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Congratulations and welcome to our forum. We will welcome your views and opinions, as well as your questions!
  • adiba
    adiba Registered Posts: 53 Epic contributor 🐘
    Thanks T.C.

I'm sure there are plenty of questions to come! Currently contemplating further studies and starting ACCA however, as I have a young daughter and other family commitments, I would need to be in a job that would offer some form of study support. My current job is a varied finance role which I really enjoy however, I don't see any opportunity for further career progression and definitely no form of study support for ACCA so I would have to look for another job.....decisions to make!
  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Well good luck with your choices. And don't forget the forums are here to help!
Privacy Policy