Any one else having login issues on AAT site??

Options
Haysah
Haysah Registered Posts: 80 Epic contributor 🐘
Trying to log in to do a green light but it keeps saying technical problems. :mad2:... This is really annoying.

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Which green light test are you trying to access?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Are you able to logon to the site and can't access the tests or are unable to logon at all?

I have just logged onto MyAAT.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • PhillipP
    PhillipP Registered Posts: 20 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Have been trying to log on to MyAAT since yesterday evening and keep getting this message every time.

The details you have entered do not match our records. Please try again or reset your password - see below for details. If you continue to experience problems logging in, contact us on 0845 863 0801 (UK) or 0207 397 3001 (non UK)er to resolve this

I've tried to reset the password on several occassions and keep getting the same message after clicking on the reset password link.
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    The maintenance is not due to start until later this evening. I have managed to login without any problems, just trying to access some resources so will see what happens then :o
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Haysah
    Options
    Hi all,

I am trying to access the credit management and control green light. I have re registered my account so not getting that message will have a re try but it keeps saying site under maintenance try later :/ Really just wanted to see where I need to focus my revision now exam on the 7th of November.
  • Haysah
    Options
    Ok it just let me login, but did try quite a few times earlier it was having none of it. How long is the site undergoing maintenance for any idea???

Thanks Hay....
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    just this weekend...

Planned maintenance to the AAT website
    We’re making some essential improvements to the AAT website between 18:00 Saturday 05 October and 07:00 Sunday 06 October 2013.

You’ll be able to use the website as usual, but any application or registration you make (eg student registration, work experience log, fee payment) will be put β€˜on hold’ until after maintenance is complete. (Any information you enter in our online forms will be saved.)

If you make a payment during this maintenance period, you may not receive email confirmation until Sunday afternoon.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Haysah
    Options
    Thank you Jo. I give up just one of those days today. Start studying again tomorrow now :-/
  • ChristianB
    ChristianB Registered Posts: 197 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Haysah wrote: Β»
    Trying to log in to do a green light but it keeps saying technical problems. :mad2:... This is really annoying.

Hi Haysah

I'm so sorry you experienced trouble with Green Light. We did have maintenance scheduled for this weekend but it appears a minority of users experienced problems outside of that window.

The issues should be resolved now, however, if you're still experiencing them please send me your full name and membership number in a PM and I can get the team to look into your account.

Many thanks
    I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
  • PhillipP
    PhillipP Registered Posts: 20 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Thank you very much for resolving the problem so promptly.
    :001_smile:
Privacy Policy