Lots of standards not in text book but on green light?

Options
So been looking at green light tests at "international standards" fort the "financial statements" but thre is 3 standrads so far which arent anywhere to be found in the books.. IAS 40,8,24 whats that all about? not sure how i can revise for standards not covered in material seems a bit unfair

Comments

• topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Options
    found my answer green light is out of date ?

http://www.osbornebooks.co.uk/files/fnst_changes_2012_2.pdf
  • kkelly
    kkelly Registered Posts: 51 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    hi topcat,
    both IAS 40 and IAS 8 are covered in my BPP book although IAS 24 isnt. Dont know if this helps you or not!
    Regards
    Kevin
  • topcat
    Options
    kkelly wrote: ยป
    hi topcat, both IAS 40 and IAS 8 are covered in my BPP book although IAS 24 isnt. Dont know if this helps you or not! Regards Kevin
    Hi Kevin Thank you for getting back to me Do you have a 2013 book?
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I suggest that you check the Unit Study and Assessment Guides available in the study support area ensuring that you access the correct one for the standards you are studying. AQ2013 clearly states all of the standards in Appendix 1 of the Guide and IAS 40 is NOT there. I would also check thta, if you're on AQ2010, you've got the most up to date textbooks as some IAS became unassessable part way through AQ2010.
  • kkelly
    kkelly Registered Posts: 51 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi Topcat,
    No I dont. The one I have is for assessments from 1st September 2012. I'm doing AQ2010!
    welshwizard is right, you need to make sure you have the right book!!
    Rgs Kevin
  • topcat
    Options
    Thanks both! :-) I'm doing the 2013 one started in September guess green light is throwing in the standards which were accessible in 2010 which is weird when I selected the 2013 green light radio button
Privacy Policy