Anyone waiting on results....

I know it takes up to 6 weeks, my last one I waited around 5 weeks 3 days, anyone getting them back any quicker? I am pretty sure I failed but everyone has put positive thoughts in my mind and now I want to know :001_smile:

Comments

• amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi Clare, I was waiting on my Financial Performance result and was on holiday! I literally had the result at 6 weeks on the dot. Good luck!
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    I am waiting on Financial Performance, did you pass? I have booked Budgeting for next month, a few things are covered in both and they are the bits I cant quite grasp so fingers crossed I did ok! :)
  • Haysah
    Haysah Registered Posts: 80 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Me waiting on credit control. Not pacing yet as only sat it on the 7th. :)x
  • Clarekaye
    7th of November?

Out of interest what two options did you choose and why? Alot of people go for the two tax ones?
  • TyJac
    TyJac Registered Posts: 42 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Got my result back for financial statement today, it took 5weeks and 3 days! I'm over the moon tho that I passed!!! :)) Thought I was for sure going to fail. Received result back for financial performance, passed that too, but that took exactly 6 weeks for it to be marked. I elected to do the two taxation modules, business taxation is more hard. I'm glad to say that I passed all my exams on first attempt and now just need to complete my ICAS project to finish the whole qualification. :))))))
  • beccajane87
    beccajane87 Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor โญ
    I am still waiting on two results... BT and FNST. Every result I've had so far has taken 6 weeks to the day!! The wait is agony! :sad: More so when I'm waiting for FNST, as if I've passed that then I have completed AAT!
  • Clarekaye
    Becca when did you take your BT and FNST? Eeek fingers crossed you have passed and completed :) I hopefully have time before xmas that if I failed FNPF I can still do Bugeting next month and resit it after.
  • cazalino
    cazalino Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    i sat my budgeting yesterday and 6 weeks takes me 26/12/13 so hopefully i'll find out before xmas (and it'll be good news)
  • kkelly
    kkelly Registered Posts: 51 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Good luck cazalino.....please God you'll get good news just coming up to Christmas!! Great timing providing you get it!!
  • Clarekaye
    I PASSED! Yeppiee! FNPF done. :) 5 weeks 3 days to come back.
  • kkelly
    kkelly Registered Posts: 51 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Congratulations Clarekaye!!:thumbup::thumbup: Well done...!!!!!
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Well done Clarekaye :D

I'm waiting for my credit management one to come in, 5 weeks 1 day since I sat it ..... today would be nice
  • Cudey
    Cudey Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm awaiting my Budgeting and it's approaching the 5 week mark. For some reason the nerves are starting to come back even though I know I did at least 2 major cock ups that literally mean I've failed barring 2 perfect written answers and no further marks lost on the calculation questions.

Anyone had their budgeting result back yet? If so any idea on time?
  • VickieW
    VickieW Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Waiting for Credit Management results - taken 5 weeks, 4 days ago. Other results have taken between 5 weeks exactly and 5 weeks 6 days.
  • beccajane87
    beccajane87 Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor โญ
    Clarekaye - sorry for delay in replying I always forget to check back. Took BT on 9th Oct - got my results last week (pass - yay!:001_smile:) took FNST on 23rd October - so should get my results next Wed! it is my last result and so the wait is unbareable....... ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:
  • Cudey
    I got my budgeting result back today after 5 weeks and 5 days, and by some miracle have been graded competent :thumbup1: Roll on Financial Performance on 14th!!
  • Clarekaye
    Well done :)

How did you find budgeting? I have it next week eeeek!
  • Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Well done guys. I'm awaiting on my budgeting result, only took it last week so I've probably still got 6 weeks left with Christmas in between.

I notice a few people have done financial statements. I have this exam in Jan. Did you find the actual exam like the practice assessments?

Good luck to all.

xx
  • Cudey
    Well done :)

How did you find budgeting? I have it next week eeeek!

It actually wasn't that bad. Takes a bit of practice, but is a good extension from Cost and Revenues I thought. The main thing is to understand what's been asked of you in the written questions, and to understand what the numbers actually mean, this is crucial as it'll help you understand variances which is huge in Financial Performance.

I was very nervous waiting for the result as I know I made a very stupid error in the exam that I wouldn't have made on a different day, but honestly I don't think it's too bad. I'm not a confident person, but with practice I aced the mocks, and went in there feeling alright about it (until I blanked out in the first half of the exam!).
  • Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Ooh didn't see that you had passed Cudey, wooooo! Well done. I remember you saying you had your exam when you were helping me with my budgeting question. Really pleased for you (and everyone else of course).

xxx
  • mrderek88
    mrderek88 Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I was waiting on my budgeting results which took 5 weeks and 3 days, thankfully they came back positive. Financial Performance exam was sat on Thursday so 6 weeks takes me to 16/01. Least I can enjoy Xmas & New Year without studying :) Good luck to everyone waiting for results!
  • mrderek88
    mrderek88 Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I was waiting for budgeting results which took 5 weeks and 3 days and I passed. Financial Performance was sat on Thursday 5th so 6 weeks takes me to 16/01/14. Taking a break now until the new year to enjoy Christmas. Good luck to everyone waiting for results!
Privacy Policy