Order of exams

Ruthyroo
Ruthyroo Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi all I'm studying level 3 AQ 2013 by self study. I passed AP mid October, sitting FNSP in 3 weeks time and spreadsheets mid December Logically sitting AP an FNSP one after the other made sense, but I don't know which order to attempt the rest! What have been people's experience?

Comments

• Ruthyroo
    Ruthyroo Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Oops I meant FSTP
  • scottwhitto
    scottwhitto Registered Posts: 13 Regular contributor ⭐
    Ruthyroo wrote: »
    Hi all I'm studying level 3 AQ 2013 by self study. I passed AP mid October, sitting FNSP in 3 weeks time and spreadsheets mid December Logically sitting AP an FNSP one after the other made sense, but I don't know which order to attempt the rest! What have been people's experience?

Hi Ruthyroo,

Ive gone for the ACPR first off! Im sitting that tomorrow! So touchwood ill pass! Ive got Spreadsheets booked in for 9th Dec. If i pass tomorrow ill be starting FNSP and hopefully do that in Jan. Then i think ill do Proffessional Ethics starting at xmas hoping for a late Jan, early Feb test date. Then Cost Revenues and Indirect Tax last.

From my experience when i did level 2 dont leave the projects (spreadsheets and proffessional ethics) till last as you have to wait 6 weeks for the results. So im trying to do them early so i can crack on with the rest whilst im waiting results, as i had to wait 6 weeks before i found out if i had passed level 2 and could start level 3.

Privacy Policy