Returing to UK from Australia

bigmuggsy Registered Posts: 92 ? ? ?
Hi all

Could someone confirm the correct tax treatment of this scenario please.

Client was UK resident but moved to Australia in July 2011. She returned to UK in January 2013 and requires a SATR completing, I've requested the Australian version of a P45/P60 to verify her income, my question is does she pay UK tax on this income?

Thanks in advance for any advice provided.

Privacy Policy