Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Taxation on DACs (Design and Copyright society) income

SussexAccountancySussexAccountancy Settling In NicelyRegistered Posts: 28

I am doing some research at the moment, but wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of how to deal with DACS (ie:royalties/copyright on visual arts (illustrators/artists)) income. I wanted to confirm that tax hasn't been taken at source, and where I could do some more reading as this is going to come up again - is it pretty straightforward and treat as "other income" or should I be looking into it further. It's only £200 income, but that's not really the point......

Thanks as ever!

Sign In or Register to comment.