AAT Complaint not resolved

Options
emski
emski Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor ⭐
Many months ago, I received a ‘not competent’ result for an exam I should not have been registered for. My Provider, Kaplan, registered me for both the work place and case study versions of the ICAS unit, when I should have only been enrolled to do the latter. I have confirmation from Kaplan stating that the error was on their part but AAT refuse to change the result. I have been fortunate to pass every exam first time and my employer requires confirmation of this.

My issue was raised many months ago with AAT but it was never resolved. I raised it again in August in relation to a query regarding the cancellation of my membership and I still haven’t heard back.

Please can someone give me the contact details of a suitable person at AAT that I can discuss this with? I am extremely frustrated with the entire situation and don'’t know what I can do.

Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ChristianB
    ChristianB Registered Posts: 197 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Emski

I'm so sorry you've experienced this trouble. Please check your private messages as I have sent you the contact details for someone you can speak to from AAT.

Kind regards
    I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
  • emski
    emski Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Thank you ChristianB. Much appreciated. :001_smile:
Privacy Policy