Passed AAT level 4

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Everyone,[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Haven't been on here in ages![/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Just recently got the good news that I've passed fnp, which means I've now completed AAT level 4. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Before i start rambling on about how AAT has changed my life and career. Would like to thank AAT for such a great qualification and stepping stone, I would also like to thank you guys for your continued support to not just my self but to all students.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies to the people who have pm me, will start getting back to you now.

Aaron[/FONT]

AAT

Level 2 - 2010
Level 3 - 2011
Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
F5 - 2015

Comments

• cazalino
    cazalino Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor 🐘
    Well done, wish I was writing a similar post. How long did it take u and how did you study ie home/college?
  • kkelly
    kkelly Registered Posts: 51 Epic contributor 🐘
    Well done Aaron!! Good for you.
    Kevin
  • Kris1990
    Kris1990 Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor 🐘
    Congrats, any plans to start ACCA/CIMA etc?
  • ChristianB
    ChristianB Registered Posts: 197 Epic contributor 🐘
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Everyone,[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Haven't been on here in ages![/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Just recently got the good news that I've passed fnp, which means I've now completed AAT level 4. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Before i start rambling on about how AAT has changed my life and career. Would like to thank AAT for such a great qualification and stepping stone, I would also like to thank you guys for your continued support to not just my self but to all students.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies to the people who have pm me, will start getting back to you now.

Aaron[/FONT]

Thanks for sharing that with us Aaron. Best of luck with your future!
    I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
  • aaron0121
    aaron0121 Registered Posts: 422
    cazalino wrote: Β»
    Well done, wish I was writing a similar post. How long did it take u and how did you study ie home/college?

Hi Cazalino,

​AAT level 4 took me nearly 2 years to complete, the first year I studied at a college but with ptx still left to complete and fnp resit to do, it took me nearly a whole year to get both these units out of the way! Kind of shows home study is not for me lol
    But it's definitely possible to complete level 4 in a year or even 6 months, just depends how well you apply yourself.

Good luck,

Aaron

AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • aaron0121
    Kris1990 wrote: Β»
    Congrats, any plans to start ACCA/CIMA etc?

Hi Kris,

i'm hoping to start ACCA next year, just need to sit down with my manager first and see if they are willing to fund.

I'll mention at the christmas party lol

Aaron
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • aaron0121

Thanks for sharing that with us Aaron. Best of luck with your future!

Thanks Christian :)

Aaron
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    A bit late, but congratulations :)
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Congrats Aaron bet you feel a sigh of relief!

I'm currently on Level 3 and I'm trying to keep going :)
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Well done Aaron, :)

I finished college last June but not managed to pass any exams on level 4, so after a break I am hoping to crack it this year, not sure how yet got to meet with my boss after my wedding in April, but have started looking at Personal Tax again.
  • Henry
    Henry Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Congratulations! Must be a huge relief.
Privacy Policy