boom, level 4 done!

Options
Newts22
Newts22 Registered Posts: 59 Epic contributor 🐘
After a long pause I've finally completed AAT 4, FP results just came through, and couldn't be happier!! ACCA & ATT here I come! Good luck to everyone else who's awaiting results, I sat mine on 26th November. Xx

Comments

• angi13
    angi13 Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Congratulation to you!!
  • kkelly
    kkelly Registered Posts: 51 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Well done newts22. and good luck with your further studies!!
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Options
    Congrats! :001_smile: I am still a little way off. Good luck with your next studies.
  • AATchick
    AATchick Registered Posts: 89 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Congratulations newts22 it must be such a relief knowing that everything with aat is done! You mention you had a break inbetween - may i ask how long? Just wondered as i completed level 3 in july last year and am taking a year out as have had a baby girl, and wondered if i will struggle with level 4 now xx
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Options
    very well done !! :D can not wait to get this last level out of the way quite frankly sending me mad
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Congratulations!!

Are you looking forward to starting ACCA? and which one/s are you planning on starting with?
  • Newts22
    Newts22 Registered Posts: 59 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Thank you all!!

Yes I had a crazy break in between resitting FP exam of 18 months, I feel silly to have left it so long, but so glad its all finally over with!

I am now enrolled with ACCA, with first exams in June of Taxation & Law, as I am studying ATT too, with P1 & P3 in May. Glutton for punishment!

Good luck to everyone with up coming exams!
    xx
Privacy Policy