cazalino Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi i have decided to study level 4 from home and my college has told me that it will cost £375 to mark the project. Do i have to get project marked or can i just submit it to the AAT for marking?


  • Malcolm Green
    Malcolm Green Registered Posts: 105 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    You will need to be registered with a training provider for your ICAS/ISYS project as they will need to set the task for you ie work based or from a case study.

    They will also then provide assistance for the completion of this unit as well as mark it to pass you off as competent.

    I trust this information will be of assistance.

    Kind regards

Privacy Policy