Learnplus

Options
Sam22
Sam22 Registered Posts: 117 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi All,

I have completed my ICAS project and my tutor has told me to upload it to learnplus. However when I go to the learnplus page it says there are no scheduled assessments and there's nowhere for me to upload my project.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Comments

• Lucy_M
    Lucy_M Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi,

It took me ages to work out where to upload it! You have to click on the project again and there is an option to upload it at the bottom of the screen. Good luck, found out I passed mine last week, such a good feeling!

lucy x
  • Sam22
    Options
    Congrats on passing! How long did it take for you to find out? Thank you, I'll have another look and see if I can get it uploaded.
  • Lucy_M
    Options
    My tutor told me, I sent it to a mentor the college use first who sent it back a couple of times, then sent it to him when she was happy with it. So glad I'm not doing level 4 via distance learning! :blush:
  • Lucy_M
    Options
    ( and thank you!)
  • Sam22
    Options
    Sorted! I did Level 2 and 3 via distance learning and then I decided to do Level 4 self-study because I never used the tutors, so thought it would be cheaper to just buy the text books and pay for the exams. Just with ICAS I had to enroll with a training provider - the problem was I didn't get AAT to update my Learnplus with the new centre code! Now that's done, project is uploaded. 2 more exams to go, then onto ACCA.
Privacy Policy