ICAS Final Interview

Options
anniebabe
anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
I have received an email asking me to make an appointment for my final interview for my report, and it says I also need to answer 2 questions that were not cleared up in my report.
Does this mean if I do not answer this correct I will fail? I thought we had 4 submissions - this message was received after submission 3?

Comments

• topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Options
    Hello, You have a max of 5 submissions so don't worry :-)
  • anniebabe
    Options
    Hi Topcat
    Does this mean I have nearly done then? Just been going through these 2 questions I have been sent - and they look as though they have already been answered in the report to me - will this just be further clarification - to check I wrote it myself? bit confused to whats going on.
  • Lucy_M
    Lucy_M Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi, did you do the AQ2010 ICAS, our tutor entered us on that by mistake, apparently we have to answer another two questions in order for it to comply with the AQ2013 standards so I would imagine that's the same as your situation? All seems a bit silly really but that's what AAT want... good luck! xx
  • anniebabe
    Options
    Yes I am still doing 2010 standards.
  • Lucy_M
    Options
    It must be the same situation then, I guess you must have pretty much finished it, congratulations!
  • anniebabe
    Options
    Not sure what the situation is tbh, not getting my hopes up too much.
  • Lucy_M
    Options
    Be confident! Are the questions about sustainability? x
  • anniebabe
    Options
    no they are something else - what is asked at final interview?
  • Lucy_M
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not sure, I've done Level 4 at college so I see my tutor weekly anyway, but I know we have to answer 2 extra questions, that my tutor decides on, in order for it to match the 2013 standard... I'm sure that's all it is, rehearse answers for the questions and you should be fine. If they haven't sent it back to be amended again and you've only sent it in 3 times then I would honestly say the interview is just a 't' to be crossed, as you said, confirming you wrote it basically and the 2 questions are as I said. When is the interview? x
  • Jdelboy1970
    Jdelboy1970 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    anniebabe when I done my ICAs they told me that I may have to answer a couple of questions. I don't think it's anything to worry about
  • anniebabe
    Options
    Passed my ICAS subject to internal verification.:)
  • Lucy_M
    Options
    Yay!! :lol:
Privacy Policy