Who's Waiting on Resits?

Options
Rachetman
Rachetman Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor 🐘
I'm waiting on external auditing and on my ICAS project. Waiting 6 weeks on these is too long.

Comments

• EmChoo
    EmChoo Registered Posts: 7 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I am waiting too :( my last exam 5 weeks tomorrow and seriously starting to doubt myself! Good luck for your result. How long have you got left to wait?
  • dizzyhorse
    dizzyhorse Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I have waited up to the day for all my results, I think you can pay extra if you would like them marked sooner but not 100% sure on that. My friend is studying ACCA and she waits 6 weeks for her results as well.
  • Rachetman
    Rachetman Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hey, EmChoo. Sat it on Feb 11, which would mean I have to wait for another 3 weeks for the result, at most. I've never heard of paying extra to get marked sooner, Dizzyhorse. Just sounds wrong IMHO. However, the result of the project should come soon enough. It's possible that I may have to resubmit it, but I don't think it will come to that.
  • EmChoo
    Options
    I asked my Tutor about paying extra for a ''Fast Track'' marking of an exam ... he never replied :( i would have paid it aswell to get a resit booked in case i had failed it. a 6 week turn around isn't great! i emailed AAT about the timing of their exam results, they said they were currently on 5 weeks and 4 days!! so i should have mine on Monday hopefully :/
  • EmChoo
    Options
    I asked my Tutor about paying extra for a ''Fast Track'' marking of an exam ... he never replied :( i would have paid it aswell to get a resit booked in case i had failed it. a 6 week turn around isn't great! i emailed AAT about the timing of their exam results, they said they were currently on 5 weeks and 4 days!! so i should have mine on Monday hopefully :/
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Options
    i am on week 5 and the 5th day , driving me nuts :glare:
Privacy Policy