Taxing Question

hi Guys,

Have a bit of question .

My wife is going to be a childminder now either she can go self emp or go Ltd company, which having me as OH makes reporting requirements a bit eaiser etc.

But one issue has cropped up that i think may sway towards being self employed.

as we are using our house the HMRC has guide lines on Tax treatment for expenses :

However i cannot see that if your a limited company wether you can use this tax guidance...?

What's your take on the guidance.. SE only or applicable to all childminders.


Privacy Policy