ISYS - where to start?

Options
Hi,
I am doing the ISYS report this year and I am really struggling with where to start as I am unsure on a topic. I have some hand outs from my assessor and the Osborne book, as well as a draft mapping document but I am struggling to find a starting point which is delaying me getting things moving and I don't want to put it off!
Can anyone help with what topics these have been done on before or would be useful as I am not sure how big or small it should be. Areas that would be helpful to put something in place at work (as doing work based) are; overhead costs, expense system, stock and credit limits/insurance. I just don't know if any of these are OK to use or if I'm not on the right track. If anyone can help please I would be very grateful so I can make a start and hopefully things will then flow from there.
Thank you!

Comments

• Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Maybe start making some notes on all the different points you have to hit and the best advice I have is to start it. I was fretting about mine for ages and once I just started I got most of it done in one weekend.

Let me know if you need any other help

X
  • Ricota81
    Ricota81 Registered Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have read my case study soo many times and I am still struggling to find a topic. Can anyone give me a list of past topics I could consider please? BTW my case study is the A to Z Vehicle hire company. Help please!! I want to finish my first draft by 15th April :/
  • hasan
    hasan Registered Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi Ricota, please can you provide details about the A to Z vehicle hire company project.
  • donnaj02
    donnaj02 Registered Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ricota81 said:

Hi everyone. I have read my case study soo many times and I am still struggling to find a topic. Can anyone give me a list of past topics I could consider please? BTW my case study is the A to Z Vehicle hire company. Help please!! I want to finish my first draft by 15th April :/

Hi Ricota,

I too have case study A to Z Vehcile Hire and am struggling, do you have any tips on where to start? Thank you
  • hasan
    hasan Registered Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi guys I highly recommend you read through the Osborne Book
Privacy Policy