Can i find out the specific mark for my exam?

Options
Hi,

I just took my level 3 costs and revenue exam last night and passed (yay me), I was wondering if it's possible to find out what my result was exactly? Obviously it would have had to have been higher than 70% but I'm curious to know if I ace'd it or just scraped through!

Can I email AAT for a specific percentage?

Thanks!

Comments

• RosieCarlisle
    RosieCarlisle Registered Posts: 60
    Options
    Sadly I don't think we can, which seems a bit ridiculous - we're paying a fairly hefty membership fee each year and have to pay AAT a chunk extra for every exam we take, so surely we deserve at least a basic overall percentage mark for tests? Instead of just 'you passed' or 'you failed'?!
  • ChristianB
    ChristianB Registered Posts: 197 Epic contributor 🐘
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi,

I just took my level 3 costs and revenue exam last night and passed (yay me), I was wondering if it's possible to find out what my result was exactly? Obviously it would have had to have been higher than 70% but I'm curious to know if I ace'd it or just scraped through!

Can I email AAT for a specific percentage?

Thanks!

Hi @Heisenburger84

Since the qualification is competency-based no individual marks are given. However, your training provider/assessment centre will be able to give you a breakdown as to how you did in each section of the unit. Speak to your tutor if you're interested.

Congratulations on passing!

Regards

Christian
    I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
Privacy Policy