ISYS project - deadline in 14 days - Help!

Hi can anyone help me with how to get started on my ISYS project, my deadline is in 14 days and I've barely written a thing!
I've started an introduction, and done an organisation structure but that's all.
I really need to get stuck into it now but don't know where to start!

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Are you doing ISYS using a case study or work based. What areas of controls/lack of have you chosen to focus on? Have you contacted your tutor for some help/guidance?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Post some of your points and people on here can give you some help. Xxx
  • Haysah
    Haysah Registered Posts: 80 Epic contributor 🐘
    if you are doing the case study read a past project model answer it really helpes show you the lay out of the project and gives you a real feel for what the AAT are looking for.

Also live by your mapping document it is a big key to ensuring you are covering all aspects of the project required.
  • hawke421
    hawke421 Registered Posts: 6
    I'm also doing a case study report. What is mean't by 1.1 describe the purpose, structure and organisation of the accounting function and its relationships with other functions within the organisation.
  • Haysah
    Hi our tutor gave us his own personal translation on this sure he won't mind me sharing it with you it really helped me with my project. Hope it helps :smile:

( Translation!)
    Should demonstrate their knowledge of how the organisation operates,
    so should not include the history of the business here.

You should include the responsibilities of the accounting function and how it interlinks with other areas of the organisation, a good way of doing this is by flowcharts, diagrams etc

• hawke421
    hawke421 Registered Posts: 6
    Thank you but what is meant by interlinks with other areas of the organisation?
  • Haysah
    best way I can describe this is how it connects various areas of the business.

The accounting function in one area of the business will flow though to others thus interlinking them.
Privacy Policy