Budgeting exam!

Options
Hi,
I have my Budgeting exam tomorrow and I'm struggling on the written part of the tasks. Anyone have any tips on completing these tasks? I'm fine with the calculations.

Is it me and does everyone else struggle?

Thanks

Comments

• Haysah
    Haysah Registered Posts: 80 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I have this next Wednesday good luck for yours. I have just read a variety model answers to get a feel for the written answers and what they are looking for then lots of practice really. Make sure you read any additional information given and try use that in your written answer.
  • varker1985
    varker1985 Registered Posts: 14
    Options
    Good luck for yours too!
    I'm going through the practice assessments and my reading material. I seem to be ok on Task 5 its just Task 8, talking about variances etc so just need to go through everything. I would hate it if I failed due to the written parts not being up to standard but hopefully I will be ok......fingers crossed!
  • Haysah
    Options
    let us know how it went. sure you will be fine.
  • varker1985
    Options
    It went ok, I did fine on one of the written questions but totally messed up on the other one, I'm just hoping its enough to pass, 6 week wait now :-( wish it wasn't so long.
  • Haysah
    Options
    Hi Sure it will be ok. Was it like the practice assessments on here?? mines on Wednesday trying not to let the nerves build up. fingers crossed hey. Hope you get good news in six weeks the wait is hard also.
  • varker1985
    Options
    Hi yeh exactly like that the practice assessments, obviously different questions but all the layout etc is the same. Just keep practicing and going through them over again.
  • Haysah
    Options
    Brill Thanks.
  • varker1985
    Options
    I passed!! I'm just waiting for my feedback so I can see how I actually did. Only waited just over 4 weeks too. Hope you get your results soon. Financial Performance for me now!
  • Haysah
    Options
    Brilliant well done. I am also working on Financial Performance now no news on Budgeting yet slightly nervous.
  • varker1985
    Options
    Fingers crossed for you.
    How are you finding Financial Performance? I haven't done alot on it to be honest, Everything a bit hectic now Christmas is approaching.
  • Haysah
    Options
    I Just got my result for Budgeting I passed :D Financial Performance is hard I have done nothing since we broke up for Christmas feel very guilty about that but think I'm going to allow myself a small Christmas study pause. Then I will kick y own arse back to it again.
  • varker1985
    Options
    Well done you! Feels good to get another one out of the way. I am back into my studies now after a long break, been very hard to get back into it again though. I will no doubt be on here more.
Privacy Policy