Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Jersey Discretionary Trust

MaggieLMaggieL Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 9
I have a client who was paid an amount from a Jersey Discretionary Trust. Do I need to complete a form SA107? AS the trust and it's agents do not have to file tax returns in the UK, neither of them have a UTR. Also, does anyone know where this would be entered on a SA Form? I have asked HMRC Self Assessment Dept and Trust Dept, no one seems to know. Thank you for reading this post.
Sign In or Register to comment.