FNP AAT Practice Sample Assessment 2 - 2.3 d
Please help with AAT Sample Assessment 2 - 2.3 (d) The required volume of sales(assuming that the target variable cost per unit is met) to achieve a total profit of £800,000 is 35152 units. I have already worked the question a, b and c but I am stuck at question (d). Please help!!
- The price at which the product will be sold £70
- The company expect to sell 30,000 units at a price of £70
- The fixed production cost is £360,000
- The labour requirement is 1.5 hours at a cost of £18 per hour
- The required profit margin is 30%
0 · Share on Google+