Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

CT600

Kay ThompsonKay Thompson Settling In NicelyRegistered Posts: 22
Hi Can any one help I any trying to submit a CT600 but when I cam to AC 215 even though the figures agree with the shareholders funds AC 681 for both this year and last
Am I missing something. I have got to this page with 3 sets of accounts and none of will allow me to go forward
An ideas?

Comments

• burgburg Experienced Mentor GloucesterModerator, FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 1,441
    Not quite sure what error you are getting. I presume this is the joint filing service for CH & HMRC or at least the HMRC system. I'm afraid I've never used it so cannot offer great advice. My thoughts would be to just double check the calculations. Do the c/fwd + b/fwd P&L reserve amounts work for both periods?

I understand HMRC system is free but from my quick trials of it I really didn't like it. I've always used 3rd party software and get warning reports that make sense if something doesn't add up somewhere.
    Regards,

Burg