AAT seeks stars for e-learning video

Options
StuartW
StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Next year AAT will be creating an e-learning video to help students with a part of the AAT Accounting Qualification.

We're looking for four AAT students and members to take part in a photo shoot in January in our London office. These photos will be used in the resulting video.

We’ll put you up in a London hotel for the night and will even throw in dinner as well. If you’re interested in taking part, please send an email to Sarah Palmer at sarah.palmer@aat.org.uk with your name, age and a recent photo of yourself.

Comments

• T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I would love to do this. I am a Fellow MAAT in practice and an AAT Tutor. I will definitely be emailing !
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Sounds like a fantastic networking opportunity and a great way to be more involved with the AAT!
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • j1994
    j1994 Registered Posts: 106
    Options
    This soinds very helpful aat defintley need this i suggest somethig like going through practice assesments like there is a guy on youtube who goes through past exam questions this was helpful when i was studying for maths
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who got in touch - we ran a very successful photoshoot and we couldn't have done it without the time and cooperation of AAT members. Here are the participants with a couple of grateful AAT staff members!

AAT e-learning photoshoot

Keep an eye out for the video later this year...
Privacy Policy