How have these forums helped you?

StuartW
StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi folks,

AAT's various social media channels will be signposted more prominently on the AAT website soon, and we'd like to be able to tell people why they should check out the forums/Twitter/Facebook, etc.

If you've found help from members round these parts, would you mind sharing a short testimonial in a comment below please?

Note: Comments may be used on the AAT website and in other marketing materials, as stated in our Online Community rules.

Thanks in hopeful expectation!

Stuart

Comments

• burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    The forums were a great source for venting gripes and asking questions when I was first starting out running my own practice. Now I find I'm then one who is passing on my knowledge and experience to others. The AAT forums are a great place for students, new members and experienced members alike.
    Regards,

Burg
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I have used the forums since I started studying the Foundation level in 2005 and think it is such a valuable resource for technical and professional help and support. I think the AAT forums are much friendlier and community-spirited than other accountancy related forums and easier to use.
  • Lucy_M
    Lucy_M Registered Posts: 136 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I have used the forums since I started studying level 3, and still use them as a new MIP. I find them a brilliant source of information and would agree with other members, that they are much more friendly than other accounting forums. I never fear being ridiculed, for what may be a silly question, to the more experienced. I look forward to being able to be the one offering support!
Privacy Policy