Vote for 2015 AAT Tutor of the Year!
2014 saw the first AAT Training Provider Awards - and voting has just opened for 2015!
For the 2015 AAT Tutor of the Year award (sponsored by Osborne Books) we're inviting nominations from all current AAT students. Does your tutor deserve recognition for going the extra mile and helping you to success? Here's your chance to put them forward.
Over 3,000 votes were cast last year, with Hertford Regional College's Vanessa Harrison taking home the trophy for 2014 AAT Tutor of the Year.
To give your a tutor a shot at glory, nominate them at this link:
*AAT Essentials - AAT's accounting and finance short courses*
*Watch: 6 reasons accountants make great friends*
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership