Exam results

I sat Personal Tax on 16th Jan; Budgeting on 23rd Jan and due to sit Financial Performance tomorrow.

Any idea when I'll get these results, the wait is killing me...

Does anyone fancy waiting it out with me?

Comments

• Chrisps303
    Chrisps303 Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    edited February 2015
    I'm with you, I sat financial statements on 26th January, it's my last exam and if I'm competent it means after 4 years I'll finally be qualified. Absolutely killing me waiting for the result.
  • gemmasum
    gemmasum Registered Posts: 5
    Aw good luck. It must be harder for you knowing it's your last one, have you got a feeling about how you've done?

How long have your previous results taken to come through?
  • Chrisps303
    I think it went ok, never had a result take less than 5 and a half weeks. It dosnt stop me checking my results page every day though.
  • AMillar
    AMillar Registered Posts: 7
    I sat the budgeting exam on 15th Jan and the wait is killing me! - I seem to be checking every 5 mins :-| Have you had your results through?
  • Chrisps303
    Still waiting for my result, sat the exam 4 weeks ago so should have the result in the next 2 weeks.
    The closer it gets to the 6 week mark the more I seem to check.
  • gemmasum
    I'm still waiting too. I much preferred level 2 and 3 when you got immediate results!
  • hbapu191
    hbapu191 Registered Posts: 6
    Hi guys can anyone answer this question

Hi

I am going to have my first AAT Level 3 exam this week on indirect tax.

Ive never done AAT before and did Accounts at A Level, thats why Ive jumped onto Level 3. I'm doing an apprenticeship at the moment and have applied for another apprenticeship with a top 10 firm and I will be studying the level 4 AAT as I've got the accounts a level.

I just wandering If you could answer my question regarding whether I will be able to start the Level 4 if I complete my first Level 3 exam.
  • Mred
    Mred Registered Posts: 3
    Level 4 exams take average 6 weeks from the date you sit them! It may vary by a few days either way but that's how long it takes. You usually get an email telling you the result is available.
    Not sure if anyone else has posted this info and wish you the best results.
  • gemmasum
    AMillar have you got your Budgeting result? I have just received my competent in personal tax :)
  • AMillar
    AMillar Registered Posts: 7
    Gemmasum - Well Done! :-) Yeah I got budgeting back today and I passed! Very happy :-)
  • gemmasum
    Well done! That's brilliant news :)
  • Chrisps303
    Finally got my result today in my last exam and its competent. Finally finished and I am so happy.

I'm so glad I decided to do this and now I'm going to have a short break then it's onto cima.
  • Larisa
    Larisa Registered Posts: 3
    Well done Chrisps303! I sat the Financial Performance on 11th Feb and still waiting for results. Two more exams to go and I can't wait to start CIMA too.
  • And
    And Registered Posts: 82
    Does anyone know if AAT correct the exams according to the training provider please?:) I am on my last exam financial performance and if I pass I am finished with level 4 hope I will pass!
  • Jessnav89
    Jessnav89 Registered Posts: 2
    I'm waiting on my last two results, sat cash management 27th Jan and Audits (for the second time, boo) on the 28th. The wait is killing me!! I've been promised a rather lovely pay rise so I will be so upset if I fail one of these!!
  • AATchick
    AATchick Registered Posts: 89 Epic contributor 🐘
    edited March 2016
    I'm waiting for results too, for a Budgeting resit taken on 25th Jan. The waiting is unbearable, have been checking the aat website more times than I'd like to admit, bearing in mind I got my last result at 4 weeks 6 days :-( it's now 5 weeks 3 days and I'm guessing they don't post results on a weekend, so it'll be tomorrow or Monday (6 weeks). I kind of wish AAT didn't say 4-6 weeks, as I'm on tenterhooks from week 4. If they said it will be definitely exactly 6 weeks I wouldn't think about it before then!!! Convinced I've failed so just need to know the result so I can book the resit!! Argh such a rubbish change from instant results at level 2 and 3. Good luck for everyone still waiting on their results!!! X
  • AATchick
    Oh, and if anyone could provide tips on how to cope with the waiting for when I have to do the next 4-5 units id be very grateful!!! Xxx
  • AATchick
    edited March 2016
    Well I got my result today (5 weeks 4 days) and I've failed Budgeting for the 2nd time. Will book the resit ASAP but want to give up now!! Was below requirement for both written sections the rest were met/exceededs!!
  • And
    Come on dont give up now for the written part of budgeting read the ones found on the BPP and memorize it because its the same as the ones found in the practice assessments of the AAT :) I am on the final unit which is financial performance and this is my 4th time that I am doing it and I am waiting for my results and I still haven's given up thats a bit courages aye? :)
  • AATchick
    Thanks, I am studying with Osborne at the moment so may have to look at bpp, I wrote so much on the written sections but it obviously wasn't what they were looking for, really annoying that I have to sit it for the 3rd time, good luck on your financial performance :-)
  • And
    Dont worry if you want anything I am here to help :) I found osborne really good also but BBP helps you more on the written sections :). In my opinion the best answers for the written sections you write in point forms and I have passed budgeting :) I know the feeling but dont give up now one way or another you will succeed for sure :) did you pass financial performance?:) hehe thanks :)
  • AATchick
    Thanks for your advice, really appreciate it :-) haha I haven't looked at financial performance yet, I've passed credit control and failed budgeting twice, that's all I've managed to achieve so far :-(
Privacy Policy