Wanted AAT level 2 books

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing the osborne books for the current level 2 syllabus. If any one has any available for sale please let me know and how much you'd be willing to accept, including postage.

Many thanks.

Comments

• unicacri
    unicacri Registered Posts: 10
    Hi, I've got the full Level 2 and Level 3 packages, happy to sell them at half price. I purchased them through Premier Training so they are mostly Osborne books. Perfect conditions and 2013 standards (I started AAT one year ago so they are updated and fairly new). As for the postage, I live in Dublin so I guess we will have to go online and get a quotation depending on your address.
    Let me know what you think! Thanks.
    Cristina
  • lucyrichardson98
    lucyrichardson98 Registered Posts: 4
    Hello, I have a full set of 9 books 2013 edition (which is the latest), pretty much brand new! Also if you were interested in getting them seperate I have a few other books from the 2013 and 2010 edition. Just let me know if your interested as I am open to offers!
  • lucyrichardson98
    lucyrichardson98 Registered Posts: 4
    Hello, I have a full set of 9 books 2013 edition (which is the latest), pretty much brand new! Also if you were interested in getting them seperate I have a few other books from the 2013 and 2010 edition. Just let me know if your interested as I am open to offers!
  • jameszzs
    jameszzs Registered Posts: 2
    Do you still have those books Lucy?
  • Ellie0203
    Ellie0203 Registered Posts: 6
    Hi, I have Osborne books, Bookkeeping 1 & 2 Tutorials, Working in accounting and finance Tutorial, Computer accounting systems Tutorial & Introduction to costing Tutorial. All 2013 standards
  • AGI2015
    AGI2015 Registered Posts: 45
    I have Kaplan books all for lev 2 stand. 2013 @jameszzs @stacey17
Privacy Policy