Volunteers needed to set up Northern Ireland branch!
Call out to all students/ members from Northern-Ireland: I asked last week at the AAT branch chat if there were any plans for a NI branch as we seem to miss out on all events unless we fly over, which is not very handy to say the least. Apparently AAT did explore the possibility to open a branch in NI but could not take it further due to a lack of volunteers, which is unfortunate. I am hoping to find enough interest from fellow NI students/members so that we potentially could set up our very own NI branch Who is in?? If you would like to help out in some way send me an email: [email protected].
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership