Corporation Tax Returns

For my CPD I wasn't able to complete for corporation tax returns in past 12 months, although I know what I'm doing and have past experience in this, how do I get to be able to complete them in the future


  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Moderator, MAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 1,369
    I would ask for a mentor to review your work for 3-6 months (although you wouldn't be able to charge the clients for the service)- give the AAT MIP team a call, they were very helpful when I had a similar issue.
  • Vaioanimal10
    Vaioanimal10 Registered Posts: 9
    Oh great, hopefully I can organise this, thank you for your feedback
Privacy Policy