Interview help

Hi everyone,

Some input needed please.

I have been in my present employment role as Accounts Administrator for 7 years and working in accounting roles for the last 25. I can honestly say that I have learnt nothing new in this role apart from gaining some valuable excel experience. There is no question of promotion as our office staff is myself and my colleague who manages the payroll and HR. Apart from that the office is run by one of the two directors who own the business and their retired accountant who comes in once a month, who has done their management accounts for the past 17 years.

Yesterday I should have had an interview for the perfect role, had to be AAT qualified, production of management accounts, nearer to home, and a good salary, everything I have been looking for, but I bottled out of it, and am still unsure why I didn't attend.
The company must have seen something in my application that they liked else they wouldn't have offered me the interview. Has anybody else done something as stupid as this. I feel that I don't have the confidence in my ability somehow.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Privacy Policy