Business Tax

As I understand it, when working out Capital Allowances you need to adjust the allowances for short CAP's (ie 9 month accounting period) and if there are any associated businesses. Do you need to adjust the allowance for cars where personal use is involved?


  • CeeJaySix
    CeeJaySix Registered Posts: 645
    Yes if it's an unincorporated business, no if it's incorporated (that's what BIK are for).
  • JoJo99
    JoJo99 Registered Posts: 2
    Thank you
Privacy Policy