What wage can i be expected?

Options
ambzdee94
ambzdee94 Registered Posts: 4
Hi Everyone,

So just about done doing my level 2 AAT in Accounting finish in May.
I currently work as a finance administrator within in law company. i look after accounts, wages, vat , all the main parts of the business. Been here 3 years now.

Im 20, 21 in may so my wage will move up anyway. Does anyone know what my expected wage would/could be and what would my title be with this qualification?
AAT Level 2 :)

Basic Costing - OCT 2014
Work effectively in accounting and finance - JAN 2015
Processing bookkeeping transactions - MARCH 2015
Computerised Accounting - APRIL 2015
Control accounts, journals and the banking system -Currently studying - exam in MAY 2015

Comments

• ChristianB
    ChristianB Registered Posts: 197 Epic contributor 🐘
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi @ambzdee94

Every few years we conduct a salary survey to see what the average salary is for our members at all levels of the qualification.

Our last survey was in 2013, and the average salary for Level 2 students was £16,000 PA.

The report does highlight that fact that salaries can differ depending on where you are in the country, so take the figure with a pinch of salt.

Regards

I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
  • ambzdee94
    ambzdee94 Registered Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi @ChristianB
    Thats super just gives me an idea thats all.

Thankyou
    AAT Level 2 :)

Basic Costing - OCT 2014
    Work effectively in accounting and finance - JAN 2015
    Processing bookkeeping transactions - MARCH 2015
    Computerised Accounting - APRIL 2015
    Control accounts, journals and the banking system -Currently studying - exam in MAY 2015
Privacy Policy