Accounts Prep 2 - Exam Notes

Hi all,

New to the Forum but was hoping people might be able to share exam tips for Accounts Prep 2 (Prepare final accounts for sole traders and partnerships), Exam next week!!!

I like to get into the exam room and write down helpful hints before I start the exam so that I can work off my notes if I get stuck (and also remember all the simple things that seem to disappear from my head as soon as I click start on the exam!).

Just wondering if anyone has any clever ways to remember anything or acronyms that you have seen or heard that have been handy for you.

Comments

• ariadne
    ariadne Registered Posts: 218
    Be careful about writing things before you start the exam as they could confiscate anything you write. Although you are safe to do so once the timer has started. I found it helpful to write the type of question for each section - this info is in the exam feedback doc on MyAAT. There are a couple of tip posts around so do a search - one was supposed to be included in a document for students but I've only seen these at L4 so far. I wrote some tips too but it's now a blur.
Privacy Policy