Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Pubs and Capital Allowances

JJH1969JJH1969 Feels At HomeStaffordshireRegistered Posts: 110
My new client in the pub trade is refurbing the pub they have purchased as TOGC and are trading through a Ltd Co. The works they are doing are:
1.Moving a staircase to accommodate additional plant in trade kitchen
2. Replacing a fireplace
3. Demolishing toilet block and replacing with DDA compliant

I am thinking CA's as follows:
1. Yes under integral features to accommodate additional P&M
2. Yes as decorative for customers
3. No only the sanitary ware qualifies

Has anyone got any other thoughts?

Sign In or Register to comment.