When can i apply for MAAT status?
I wonder if anyone can clarify when I will be able to submit my application for MAAT, as on the MAAT application page on MyAAT it says 'You can start submitting your work experience towards your application but you can not complete any of the other application steps at the moment, this will be available to you once you have completed level 3'. However, I've seen elsewhere that I need to be level 4 qualified to apply for MAAT. I only have one more exam until I'm level 3 qualified so I'm asking because if I can apply once level 3 qualified, I'll start entering my work experience in preparation. Thanks in advance :-)
This discussion has been closed.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership