Financial Performance Formulas

Options
hasan
hasan Registered Posts: 65
Hi guys, I've got this exam coming up in the next couple of week and I'm just wondering what formula's you need to know? I know all of the Profitability, Liquidity and Financial Position formula's.

I look forward to hearing from you due in course.

Kind Regards

Has

Comments

• wabisabi
    wabisabi Registered Posts: 130 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Hasan
    Best to check the guidance for this unit https://www.aat.org.uk/system/files/study_resources/12_Level 4_FPFM study_and_assessment_guide_AQ2013_0.pdf It lists everything you need to know
  • hasan
    Options
    Thanks wabisabi, I've completed FNST, BGT and awaiting results on PTX. On a scale 1-10 how does it differ from BGT and can you give me any tips in preparation for my exam.

Thanks
  • wabisabi
    Options
    Hi Hasan
    I sat it three weeks ago and am waiting for the result. I've only done one other at L4 (FNST which I found okay). I'm preparing for BGT at the moment so can't compare it with that one.

It was really tough for me. I was okay on the first 6 questions but was was really pushed for time and couldn't really approach the rest with a clear head. The final question is a human marked report and it was very difficult (for me) under exam conditions.

There were no real surprises in it, and if you know you variances, statistical methods and performance indicator formulas you should be able to get a good few marks. As I said the biggest challenge for me was time!

All the best with it!
  • hasan
    Options
    Thanks for your quick response, was the exam similar to AAT Mock exams online, in terms of layout and style of questions?

Regards

Hasan
  • wabisabi
    Options
    Yes very much so. Questions 1 - 6 were straightforward (I think - didn't have time to go back and check my answers!). Questions 7 - 9 were okay but under pressure I struggled a bit. I found the examiner's feedback (in MyAAT) really useful as it goes through each question - what you are likely to best asked etc + commons pitfalls and errors.
  • hasan
    Options
    Thanks for that, my aims and objectives are to conquer the numerical sections. The written sections are self explanatory as long as you understand the whole unit.

I really appreciate your help and wish you success in your studies my friend.

Much Obliged

Hasan
  • wabisabi
    Options
    Good luck, Hasan
  • hasan
    Options
    Thanks bud
Privacy Policy