External Audit

Ste
Ste Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
Hi!
Does anyone else find it hard to revise for this exam? and get confused between all the tests/struggle to remember them all!
It isn't the most interesting of topics and i'm finding it hard to remember everything :/

Any advice?

Cheers

Comments

• Ste
    Specifically having problems with the written questions and knowing what to write for them!
  • abd-ellahi
    abd-ellahi Registered Posts: 12
    I got a tip for the last written question ... The consequences and recommendation one. Well if you look at the two aat papers you would see the answers are from the scenario. E.g. The recommendation is basically everything written in the scenario. Hope this help :) I got exceeded on this written question just because I just used the scenario as my answers.
  • Ste

I got a tip for the last written question ... The consequences and recommendation one. Well if you look at the two aat papers you would see the answers are from the scenario. E.g. The recommendation is basically everything written in the scenario. Hope this help :) I got exceeded on this written question just because I just used the scenario as my answers.

Okay thanks will take another look :)
Privacy Policy