WANTED - AAT Level 3 Complete Osbourne Book Set

Options
amian
amian Registered Posts: 6
Hi Guys

if you are selling AAT Level 3 Complete Osbourne Book Set - 2013 Syllabus and Indirect Tax book Finance Act 2014, please message me.

if you are potential seller please feel free to send me a message. Thanks

Comments

• Debs_xo
    Debs_xo Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    I have the following: There a few bits highlighted but all of the writing is in pencil and can be rubbed out:

Working with Spreadsheets
    Final accounts for Sole Traders & Partnerships
    Accounts Preparation
    Analysing Costs & Revenues
    Indirect Tax (Finance Act 2013) - I guess this is out of date now!?

Any good to you?
    £5 each? + postage
  • amian
    Options
    Hi

Yes, I am interested in buying the following books:

Working with Spreadsheets
    Final accounts for Sole Traders & Partnerships
    Accounts Preparation
    Analysing Costs & Revenues

especially "Working with Spreadsheets".

could you please send me the photo of these books so I can see if these are the right ones.

if it is the right set then I am willing to buy them. Please keep these books on hold and don't sell them off to someone else.

are you only selling the tutorial books or you are also selling the workbooks. I don't mind if there are few bits highlighted.

could you also please tell me the location of these books so that we can agree to the appropriate delivery method.

My email id is (aksa_mian@hotmail.co.uk), you can send me the photo of all the AAT level 3 books on this email that you want to sell. Thanks

Regards

Amian
  • amian
    Options
    Hi Debs

few weeks ago you wanted to sell your AAT L3 books. I wanted to know are you still interested in selling them??

also, are you only selling the tutorial books or you are also selling the workbooks.

Kind regards
  • stephanie_morton
    stephanie_morton Registered Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Amian

Are you still interested in purchasing Osborne Level 3? I have the complete set plus the workbooks.

Thanks

Stephanie
Privacy Policy