Deciding if I should do level 4 - thoughts & advice?

Options
Cat37
Cat37 Registered Posts: 6
hi,

I have just completed level 3. I feel that a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and very pleased.

I am pondering level 4. If I bail out now it feel that I have not completed the process and it been for nothing. My reservations are the impact my studying has on my family. I work 3 days a week and have one day in college. My day off and weekend are spent studying and the usual house things. I worry my children suffer as I have got so stressed. I know it's only another year. I have funding in place as my employers will pay (I know I am very lucky)

I guess my question is, how much harder is level four? I was spending 1 day a week in college and about 3 on homework, building up to 8/10 hours before exams. Will have I to study more at home? I found some parts of level 3 difficult and had to do one resist.
AAT isn't supposed to be easy, but I'm trying to be realistic.

Can anyone doing level 4 give their thought please?!

Thanks

Comments

• AAT1989
    AAT1989 Registered Posts: 17
    Options
    Level 4 is difficult but most definitely manageable. I think if you have done level 2 and 3 you may as well do that one final year and get the full qualification.
    By the sounds of it, the amount of studying you've currently been doing at level 3 will be enough for level 4 too. You may just need to spend a bit more time on the project and also get lots of practice exams in too.
    Don't worry about resits, we've all been there!
    Go for it :-)
Privacy Policy