Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Advice needed for considering MIP

LumaLuma Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 6
Hello, I don't often venture in here. I'm an FMAAT and a bursar in a secondary school. I've been asked by a couple of very small PTA's to do an independent examination of their end of year books. If I only have two 'clients' and I'm doing it voluntry, do I need to register? Do I need to register on HMRC and will I still need to get insurance?
I really want to help them as schools struggle, bit want to make sure I'm covered.



Sign In or Register to comment.