Hove / FT Accounts Assistant / Recruiter
If you have a strong background covering bank reconciliations, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that has a strong global presence and very ambitious growth plans. You will be joining on a temporary basis with the view to being made permanent.
- Ideally you will be studying for a recognised accountancy qualification (AAT, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Extensive background in covering bank reconciliations and producing cashbooks
- Available to start work on a maximum of a week's notice
- You will be joining a highly reputable and established company that is currently working towards very ambitious growth plans, aiming to significantly expand the business across the global market. In this respect, this is a great chance to naturally grow within a forward thinking company and work within a dynamic and ambitious team.
- Complete bookkeeping and assist in the production of the Management Accounts
- Reconciling the company’s various accounts and processing data onto their bespoke system
- Maintaining the cashbooks for the group company accounts
- Updating reports, journals, and reconciliations in accordance with deadlines
- Managing all payments, receipts, and banking, including periodic bank reconciliations
- Flag any problems to the Finance Manager to ensure they are dealt with efficiently
- Build and maintain strong internal/ external relationships