Claiming USE OF HOME for previous years (self employed)

Ryan Mundy MAATRyan Mundy MAAT Just JoinedSouth WestPosts: 22MAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant
I have a new self employed client who hasn't claimed UOHAO in the past.

He has a genuine reason to make the claim.

Would it be allowable to make the claim for prior years (current + 4 p/years) in his current self assessment period, or would he have to write to HMRC for amendments?
Sign In or Register to comment.