For Suggestions and views on my cv

Options
sharan2015
sharan2015 Registered Posts: 3
Hi everyone
I would like your suggestions on the personal profile of my cv.I have made a lot of changes and here it is -
"Working towards becoming an Affiliate member with the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) after completing AAT level 4, I am looking for my first accounting role where I could develop professionally and personally whilst adding value to the company.I have the enthusiasm and determination to learn new skills and can grasp new concepts quickly. Loyalty, personal integrity, positive attitude and taking pride in my work are some of my strengths. I am ambitious, motivated and eager to utilise and employ my knowledge. The opportunity to progress and grow, and learn new techniques within a company is something I genuinely strive for.
I have gained many transferable skills such as communication, leadership and numeracy from my previous job roles. Key skills that I have developed through these experiences is teamwork and working under pressure to deadlines. Both my previous job roles demonstrate my ability to work as part of a team successfully, or if need be, to use my own initiative and work as an individual
Working in these different roles has not only given me responsibility but also the confidence to deal with customers in varying, often difficult situations.
I believe that a higher professional qualification such as ACCA is the next step forward towards my long held desire of being an accountant
Open to full time and part time opportunities, I am available for immediate start."

I would appreciate some feedback.
Thanks

Comments

Privacy Policy