3 months for ISYS?

Options
Hi,
Has anyone found a provider that would mark the ISYS report without having to attend a 3 month course?
Thank you,
Elena

Comments

• Lelouch
    Lelouch Registered Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi Elena.... I looked for the same thing. Unfortunately, for this module you have to enrol on a course with a training provider as you cant get it marked otherwise. Obviously distance learning is a cheaper option, but is still around the £400 mark.
  • Elenac
    Elenac Registered Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks Lelouch! I have managed to find the Osborne Training Centre who would do it for £250.00. This is without lessons but you get a book. Any idea if they are any good?
  • Lelouch
    edited November 2015
    Options
    That seems really good value. It would be worth asking if they provide any other materials, like sample assignments or anything. Also is there a set number of times they will mark your draft? I went with Kaplan and I found all the study materials that weren't in the book to be the most useful.
  • MattFoster1979
    MattFoster1979 Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi both.

I'm also now in this same situation. I just started a new discussion thread but wish I had looked here first :).

How are both of you getting on? I was quoted £395 by BPP which I think is crazy for one individual module.

Did you ever find anything cheaper than Osborne and are you finding the support sufficient?

Thanks,

Matt

• Elenac
    Options
    Hi both,
    I am not sure what to do now as Osborne do not provide any extra materials and also you can only submit your draft for marking 5 times max. Not sure if this will be enough. Any idea?

Matt.
    Sorry I can't help much as I haven't started yet. I haven't found anything cheaper, it looks like they all overcharge for this module. :(

Thanks,
    Elena
  • Lelouch
    Options
    Hi Elena... So they will hopefully give you some direction planning your assignment. I think I spent more time planning mine than writing it. I think 5 submissions will be more than enough to be honest, as I did mine in 2.

Good luck
  • Elenac
    Options
    Thank you Lelouch!

Elena
Privacy Policy