Personal Tax driving me crazy?

Today I am 5 weeks on from my 4th (and hopefully final) personal tax exam.....is it normal to check the AAT results page every 30 minutes? the wait is killing me!

Comments

• nicfan1
    nicfan1 Registered Posts: 17
    Hi James,
    Do you know where you went wrong in the previous attempts? I sat it yesterday for the first time but ran out of time so not feeling that hopeful, I agree the 6 week wait is a killer especially when it falls on Christmas week.

Good luck and I hope you find out soon.
  • Bexster
    Bexster Registered Posts: 31
    Hi James, you seem to be in the same boat as me!! I was checking my results every 10 mins from the 5th week!!! I also sat the exam 4 times and have now given up and changed the exam to auditing. Good luck and you're not on your own!!!
  • james93
    james93 Registered Posts: 2
    3rd 4th time lucky! Got my result this morning and now have completed AAT!! =)
  • leption
    leption Registered Posts: 36
    I did PTAX( 2nd time) today the time is not enough. It was mostly calculation tasks.
  • BlueJeans
    BlueJeans Registered Posts: 56
    @ James
    Very well done to you, good luck whatever you doing next. :)

@leption
    Good luck, you never know, even if you missed few questions, you may have done well on main ones.
    Fingers crossed for you, and for me in few days lol
    Believe you can and you're halfway there...
  • Ana
    Ana Registered Posts: 10
    Congratulations James! Did you do business tax as well? I'm retaking in 2 weeks. I passed PTax first time. I agree, the tax exams are very tough. And I find Business tax a nightmare of a subject. Good luck to everybody
Privacy Policy