Exam Marks

Options
JohnPj
JohnPj Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
I've just completed my cash management exam and on task 4, which is the question of completing cash budget, I typed a 0 in the cells where no income or expense where expected . I read the question and the question did NOT specify to enter a 0 but I thought to enter just in case. . . Do you know if this will be marked correctly ?

Comments

• zippi
    zippi Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi JohnPj

Not entirely sure but I think you will be ok for putting 0. I wanted to ask you how did you find the real exam? Any Surprises! Did you manage to finish it in given time?

Mine is now on Monday, hope I get an easy one this time?
  • cooldog
    cooldog Registered Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi,

I am studying this at the moment, exam next Friday.

On the BPP online lectures, it states in the exam to put 0 in the empty boxes.

Good Luck
  • vrak1984
    vrak1984 Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    I am from India & bit confused about the country to select for immigration purpose. i am good in studies & did B.Com from a reputed Indian institute. I am looking forward to have a post graduate course in Finance Field. i am confused whether to go for Toronto or to select Sydney ? I have searched a lot on Australia from www.microburbs.com.au but not found anything specific about Canada states. Kindly help me in this delima to get out of it. Regards !
  • JohnPj
    JohnPj Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Zippie, it wasn't easy, not going to lie! . Task 1 is differnet to the online practice assessments ! I got the one where you are given opening and closing trade payable/rec , accruals and pre payments and you need to calculate SAles ,Cost of cales and expenses. Some people in my class got the regression equation but it included something extra that we've never covered before. I think it asked for a "Consistency" or the Constant figure. Not quite sure on that !

Good luck on your exam!! I can't wait to see my results , I'm not very hopeful
  • zippi
    Options
    Ok thanks, taking it tomorrow, so let's see how it goes....
  • zippi
    Options
    went okay, hopeful this time, missed out on last question now long wait
Privacy Policy