SOMETHING THAT MAY INTEREST YOU.....

Good Afternoon all,

Looking for feedback from students if the below service would help them?

An online website where you can reach out to a AAT tutors and pay for their services by the hour, on a webcam style basis to help you on that Big question you don’t understand the night before an exam or even to get ahead so that you can take your exams sooner?

Would you feel this would benefit you as the student in any way?

Would you be willing to pay the cost of an hour tutor time to make sure you pass the exam?

Look forward to hearing comments
A
shley

Comments

• ChrisJ30
    ChrisJ30 Registered Posts: 93 New contributor 🐸
    Personally speaking in short no. I pay for college tuition, I would rather search for the answer on here or on Google than pay more £££.
  • kelsmick
    kelsmick Registered Posts: 89
    I guess it would all depend on the cost but I am with CPJames. I already pay enough for the courses which has free tutor help and if there is something else there is usually an answer on this forum or on google if its urgent.

You couldn't gaurantee that an hours tutition would make that person pass the exam though.

I guess for people who self study rather than with a college or training provider it might be beneficial for them but people who already pay a lot for the course might not be so willing.
    www.essencebookkeeping.co.uk
  • coddy1990
    coddy1990 Registered Posts: 3
    Thanks for your feedback. All will be taken on board.

Completely understand it would be down to the cost of an hours online tuition if it would be worth using by the student.

But from personal experience i would pay a small sum so that i would not have to pay the £40ish charge to resit the exam and falling behind in class etc.

But again thanks for your feedback.

• kelsmick
    kelsmick Registered Posts: 89
    I totally get that, the resit fee is not nice but how would your service be different to what someone would get from their tutor? - if they have one

How could you gaurantee that if they did use your serivice that they would then pass? They could pay the £40 fee for tutoring but still fail.
    www.essencebookkeeping.co.uk
Privacy Policy