Do I have to do AAT level 4?
I started doing AAT level 3 in January 2015. I have done the last three exams (Tax, spreadsheets, professional ethics) and I'm currently on course to finish by April the first three I missed (Cost and Revenue, AP1, AP2).... I thought that I could finish both level 3 and 4 by July 2016, however after being told by my teacher that it is impossible it has made me considered my options. I am done with working for the small practice firm I am working with and want to move so that's why I want to go straight onto ACCA after completing Level 3. A teacher told me that Level 1 for ACCA is the same as Level 4 for AAT is that true? Also if I did go down this route, would I get a qualification/certificate by only completing level 3?...... How can I put it on my CV?......
Help me out.
Help me out.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership