External Auditing

JohnPj
JohnPj Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
Hey, I know this is NOT a popular subject ( & I know why lol) but has anyone recently sat an External Auditing exam ???? How different is it to the online practice Assessemnts ? What written questions popped up ? :(

Comments

• And
    And Registered Posts: 82
    I have sat the External Auditing exam recently :) I can tell you that it is not different from the online practice assessments found online but you need to be fully concentrated on how the examiner is asking you and how the sentence is structured but if you study the book you should pass on the first try trust me I thought that I would fail this unit but I have passed on the first time! Good luck! :)
  • ImInMediaYeah
    ImInMediaYeah Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Just found out I passed it first try! I agree with And. I went in fearing the worst because the amount of material in the textbook is vast. But it turned out to be easier than I'd expected, with very few surprises compared to the practice assessments and Green Light tests.
  • JohnPj
    Thanks guys, I just keep getting 65-66% on the sample assessments !!!! (Self marking ofcourse) :( what popped up do u remember ? Especially the written questions ? I've seen a comment about a natural disaster scenario ?
  • And
    I remember the written parts for me about audit risks the procedures for stock take and the audit procedures for receivables :) but I haven't had any natural disaster scenario :/ need anything just let me know happy to help :)
  • JohnPj
    Thank you :)!!! this is my 2nd level 4 exam... m first was Cash management which I failed :( ( My first exam which I have failed) So i'm trying to get as much info as possible on the exam ! :( Anything you remember will help loads!!!
  • And
    No problem :) if you need anything just let me know :) but the written questions that pop up in the exam are the same as in the practice assessments mainly audit risks audit procedures. hehe good luck I have my last Level 4 assessment which is financial performance which is my 4th sit and I wish to pass this time :) need anything tell me :)
  • JohnPj
    OOh Goodluck !!!!!!! :)
  • And
    hehe thank you and same goes to you need anything just let me know :) I hope I pass this time!!!
  • JohnPj
    How did you study for this one ? I've done the online practice assessments once ( I don't like to do them so soon as I think i will just remember the answers , so i wont know if ive learnt it :( Im stuck, ive done greeen lights etc!! DOn't know how to improve anymore :( helppppp llol
  • And
    I used to read all the book and write the procedures more than once and revising them throughout the day ps that I did this after work because I work as a full time accounts clerk and I do not feel to study after work :p
  • JohnPj
    I work full time too :( as accounts clerk! :( What procedures did you read ?? There's just such a fine line between answers that it literally can go either way :( I get confused with th modified/unmodified/disclaimer answers and between procedures/objectives:/
Privacy Policy